Warranty Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of the Big Dawg Smokers 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Each Big Dawg Smokers Handcrafted Wine Barrel Smokers carries a limited 5 year warranty to the original purchaser or owner who purchased the product from an authorized dealer and registered his/her warranty as required. The warranty must be registered within 6 months from the original purchase date. Proof of purchase may be required to receive warranty assistance. Without diminishing them, this warranty supplements any other statutory rights that you may enjoy.
- Metal Components: Metal, stainless steel and cast iron components of any Big Dawg Smokers Handcrafted Wine Barrel Smoker carry a limited 5 year warranty to the original purchaser.
Big Dawg Smokers makes every effort to utilize materials that resist However, metal materials and protective coatings can be compromised by various surface scratches or exposure to substances and conditions beyond Big Dawg Smokers control. Among other things, chlorine, industrial fumes, chemicals, fertilizers, extreme humidity, lawn pesticides and salt are some of the substances that can corrode paint and finish on metal coatings. For these reasons, the warranty on metal, stainless steel and cast iron components does not cover RUST, OXIDATION, FADING or other BLEMISHES unless it also results in a loss of structural integrity or a failure of these components.
- Wood: The wooden wine barrel includes a limited 1 year warranty to the original purchaser. The warranty does not apply to normal weathering or cracks and only applies if there is a loss of structural integrity.
Please Note: Do not place the smoker directly on or near a combustible surface or anywhere other than solid ground. Doing so will void the warranty and Big Dawg Smokers expressly disclaims any liability or any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage which may result.
- Temperature Gauge and Gasket: Gaskets and Temperature Gauges carry a limited 1 year warranty to the original purchaser.
- What Is Not Covered: These warranties are based on normal and reasonable residential use and proper use of the smoker. Commercial uses and related applications carry a limited 1 year warranty. The warranty does not apply to any incidental or accidental damage or breakage, or for any damage caused by transporting; dropping; misassembly; improperly supporting; attempting to suspend the smoker by any means; placing the smoker on combustible items/surfaces; commercial use; modifications; alterations; negligence; abuse; improper care/maintenance; road hazards; normal and reasonable wear and tear; or natural disasters. Warranty coverage does not extend to scratches, dents, chips, appearances or minor cosmetic cracks that do not affect the performance of the smoker.
- Date Of Coverage: The warranty coverage begins when an Smoker purchased from an authorized dealer is registered at bigdawgsmokers.com by the original purchaser or owner as required under this warranty. If you are unable to register your smoker on the website, an authorized dealer can provide you with a form to complete and mail to Big Dawg Smokers. A valid proof of purchase from an authorized dealer may be required to make a warranty claim.
- Coverage Under The Warranty: Original Big Dawg Smokers components that are found to have defects in materials or workmanship and that are covered under a valid and registered warranty, will be replaced or repaired at the sole discretion of Big Dawg Smokers at no cost for the warranted item or component, subject to the terms and conditions of this warranty.
- Warranty Claim Procedure: For warranty support, please contact Big Dawg Smokers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Required For Claim: A purchase receipt showing the date of purchase and the name of the authorized dealer from which the product was purchased may be required for any warranty claim, along with an accurate description of the problem or the defective part. For warranty purposes an original purchaser is the person whose name appears on the purchase receipt and or who has registered their Big Dawg Smokers Warranty as required.
- Shipping, Delivery and Labor: Big Dawg Smokers is not liable for shipping, delivery charges, labor, packaging costs, export/import duties, VAT or any levied taxes resulting from any warranty claim, service, repair or return, unless authorized in writing by Big Dawg Smokers
- Voiding The Warranty: Any unauthorized modifications or alterations to any Big Dawg Smokers product will void the warranty. This includes drilling holes or tampering with any of the parts; using any parts other than authentic Big Dawg Smokers Components; or using any internal components in any way other than as intended by the manufacturer. Modifying or substituting any internal components will void the warranty, and Big Dawg Smokers disclaims any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage which may result. The pouring of lighter fluids or any flammable mixture onto or into a Big Dawg Smoker Handcrafted Wine Barrel Smoker will void the warranty. This practice is dangerous and may result in damage or personal injury.
- Delay Or Default: Big Dawg Smokers is not liable for any delay or default in Big Dawg Smokers Performance under the warranty caused by any event or contingency beyond the control of Big Dawg Smokers, including, without limitation, acts of God, war, government restrictions or restraints, strikes, fire, floods, transportation delays or reduced supply of materials.
- Limitations: This limited warranty is non-transferable. There are no other warranties expressed or implied, except as specifically stated in this warranty or as may be provided for under statutory rights which vary from state to state and country to country. Big Dawg Smokers does not authorize any person or representative to make or assume for Big Dawg Smokers any obligation or liability in connection with the sale of any Big Dawg Smokers product. Warranties, whether written, oral, expressed or implied, are not extended to persons who obtain the product from any source other than Big Dawg Smokers or from an authorized Big Dawg Smokers distributor or dealer, or through an authorized Big Dawg Smokers promotion.
Purchasing and/or accepting delivery of any Big Dawg Smokers product from unauthorized dealers or online resellers will void the warranty associated with that product. Authorized dealers can be verified at bigdawgsmokers.com
- Big Dawg Smokers Obligations: The repair or replacement of parts in the manner and for the period of time stipulated hereunder will constitute the fulfilment of all warranty obligations and/or any direct and derivative liabilities of Big Dawg Smokers. A purchaser’s exclusive remedy for any breach of this warranty or of any other implied warranty is limited as outlined herein to replacement or repair of the component, shipped to the purchaser at the purchaser’s expense.
- Registering The Warranty: Your warranty must be registered within 6 months of the original date of purchase or your warranty will be void. Warranty registration is available at www.bigdawgsmokers.com failure to register your warranty by other means that may be made available by Big Dawg Smokers will invalidate your warranty. If you require a printed form to mail in, please contact any authorized dealer or distributor. You may also contact Big Dawg Smokers by emailing email@example.com If you purchased more than 1 smoker concurrently your smokers may have serial #’s on them. These serial #’s will be used for warranty claims. The warranties as specified herein contain all your specific legal rights under the Big Dawg Smokers limited 5 year warranty. However, you may enjoy other rights which vary from state to state and country to country.
- Headings: The headings used in this warranty are for convenience only, and will not alter the provisions of the warranty.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, ALL STATUTORY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WILL NOT EXTEND BEYOND THIS WARRANTY. LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IS EXCLUDED.
Some states and/or countries do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.